The mobile application, ‘SEQR’ (“Application”) is owned and operated by Dhiway Networks Private Limited, a company incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at 1st floor, Wing A, GoodWorks Infinity Park, 21, 2nd main road, Phase-1, Electronic City, Bangalore - 501100 (“Company”).
The Company is, inter alia, engaged in the business of developing, hosting and operating “SEQR”, which is an Application built to identify unsafe websites across the web and notify users of potential harm (together, the “Services”).
We have taken all the necessary and resonable measures to protect and secure your personal information and maintain the confidentiality of the user information and its transmission over the internet.
We’re committed to protecting your privacy and collecting only the minimum amount of information needed to provide our software and services. Your use of the Services indicates you agree to this policy and our Terms of Service.
Nothing in this policy contradicts the following statements:
- We do not collect any of your personal information, other than information you voluntarily provide.
- We do not sell your personal information to advertisers or other third parties.
- We share your personal information only when legally required, or when reasonably necessary to prevent harm in an emergency situation.
- We retain your personal information, excluding information you make public, for not more than 30 days after you request deletion.
As used in this policy, “Personal Information” is data that can identify a particular person or device. Aggregate data is not considered Personal Information.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
This version of the SEQR app does not collect any information which can be used to identify an individual user. The complete functionality of the SEQR app is available to the user without any constraints, restrictions and limitations arising from any need to provide personally identifiable information.
2. Collection of Information
To the extent allowed by law, we are the sole owners of the information collected through the Application. To the extent we are not allowed to own the information under law, you hereby grant to us, a perpetual, royalty free and irrevocable license to use the information on the terms and conditions contained herein. We may collect and process information provided by you, including but not limited to:
- your email address or an username to communicate with you.
- improve the Services and your experience on our site, we may collect aggregate usage data from the Services and our website, including number of page views, visitor browser types, operating systems, or the links clicked to navigate to and from our site.
- any data that is automatically captured by the Application and shared voluntarily.
(hereinafter, collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
3. Use of Information Collected
3.1 Use of Personal Information for Services
The primary goal of the Company in collecting Personal Information is to provide you an online platform for the purpose of providing the Services. The Company may use Personal Information provided by you in the following ways:
- To provide and help provide you the Services;
- To observe, improve and administer the quality, features and functionality of the Services;
- To analyze how the Application is used and to diagnose technical problems;
- Remember basic Personal Information provided by you for effective access;
- To notify you about any changes to the Application;
- To enable the Company to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations;
- For the purpose of sending administrative notices, Service-related alerts and other similar communication with a view to performing the Services effectively and optimizing the efficiency of the Application;
- Doing troubleshooting, protection against error, project planning, fraud and other criminal activity; and
3.2 Sale of Assets, Merger, Acquisition, Bankruptcy
Information collected from you may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale or acquisition, merger or bankruptcy involving the Company.
Cookies are small portions of information saved by your browser onto your computer / mobile / tablet or other devices. Cookies are used to record various aspects of your visit and assist the Company to provide you with uninterrupted service.
4. Sharing of Information
4.2 Regulatory Disclosures
In the event the Company is required to disclose any Personal Information by law, rule, regulation, enforcement, governmental official, legal or regulatory authorities or any other statutory bodies, court orders or other legal process or for any tax authorities (“Required Disclosures”), your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such Required Disclosures. Required Disclosures may be made without notice to you. The Company may further disclose your Personal Information to such third parties to whom it transfers its rights and duties under any agreement entered into with such third parties and may also disclose your Personal Information to any of its affiliates or related entity.
4.3 Link to Third Party Applications
5. Non-Disclosure of Information
The Company pledges that it will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone and your Personal Information will be protected and maintained strictly confidential by the Company except in the following cases:
- A Required Disclosure of your Personal Information;
- The Company may disclose your Personal Information to such third parties to whom it transfers its rights and duties under any agreement entered into with such third parties; and
- The Company may disclose your Personal Information to any of its affiliates or related entity.
6. Security of Information
- The Company has put in place appropriate methods and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Personal Information. The Company only processes Personal Information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected from or authorized by the user.
- The Company uses commercially reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment.
- In using the Application, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet. Therefore, the use of the Application will be at your own risk and the Company assumes no liability for any disclosure of Personal Information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond its reasonable control and you agree not to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security.
- In the event the Company becomes aware of any breach of the security of your Personal Information, it will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of its ability to remedy such a breach.
8. Data Retention
- The Company shall not retain Personal Information longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and as permitted by applicable law. If you wish to cancel your account or request that the Company no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us through email at email@example.com. However, even after your account is terminated, the Company may retain your Personal Information as needed to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities related to cancellation of an account, investigate or prevent fraud and other inappropriate activity, to enforce our agreements, and for other business reasons.
9. Right To Withdraw Consent
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information will remain valid until such time it is withdrawn by you in writing. If you withdraw your consent, the Company will stop processing the relevant Personal Information except to the extent that the Company has other grounds for processing such Personal Information under applicable laws. The Company will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Company or by using the functionalities of the Application.
10. Right To Correction
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. The Company relies on the users to disclose to it all relevant and accurate information and to inform the Company of any changes. If you wish to make a request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Data Transfer
12. Notification of Changes
13. Opt Out Procedures
- Upon initial communication from the Company, you may opt-out of receiving further communications from the Company. To be completely removed from the Company’s mailing list, you may contact us at email@example.com. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or any other similar service please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses.
14. Grievance Officer
- In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Pradeep KP
Contact Number: +91 80 47113328
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Address for Privacy Questions